Facial Hair Remover Tool
***FOR WOMEN ONLY***
Sit back, relax and remove your facial hair quickly and efficiently in the comfort and privacy of your home with the Epiwand facial hair removal device.
The Epiwand is designed to remove facial hair from the following places only:
Upper Lip Hair.
Works with both light coloured peach fuzz, and darker more course facial hair.
Note: The Epiwand is NOT suitable to remove or shape eyebrow hair, or remove hair from other parts of the body including the bikini line.
Caution: Please keep out of reach of children.
Epiwand Key Benefits
- EFFECTIVE FACIAL HAIR EPILATOR + FREE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL The amazing Epiwand facial hair epilator will quickly and easily remove unwanted facial hair in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Simply Bend, Press, Twist and Roll.
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE – The Epiwand is small, portable enough to travel with, and does not require batteries or maintenance. Simply use in the convenience of your own home, at work, or on vacation.
- RESULTS LAST UP TO 4 WEEKS – Facial hair is quickly and effectively removed from the root without breakage. Hair grows back thinner and less course over time, making your unwanted facial hair less noticeable.
- CHEAPER THAN BEAUTY TREATMENTS – Save money on expensive hair removal treatments such as laser treatment, sugaring, waxing, threading and electrolysis. Your low cost one time purchase will last you for months to come.
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – Eliminate the use of potentially harmful bleaching creams that can burn and discolour sensitive skin. Epiwand will remove hair from your chin, cheeks and upper lip areas only. Comes boxed with a full set of instructions inside.
How To Use The Epiwand
3 Easy Steps – Simply Bend, Press, Twist and Roll.
Step 1 – Bend
Using 2 hands, bend the Epiwand facial hair removal spring into a u-shape, and
Step 2 – Press
Press firmly against the face until the spring goes flat.
Step 3 – Twist and Roll
Keeping the pressure on, using your thumb and index finger, twist and roll the spring across your face, 2-4 inches at a time.
Facial hair is grabbed by the spring as it rolls and plucked.
1. The spring must roll. Twisting on the spot does not work.
2. Keep the spring flat as it rolls, by applying pressure on the spring.
3. Always have a clean, dry makeup free face. This stops the spring from slipping on your makeup.
4. The Epiwand is faster than removing facial hair one at a time with tweezers, but using tweezers on hard to reach hairs may still be required.
First time users may find that plucking hair from the face is sensitive and uncomfortable.
New customers should try the Epiwand on a small part of the face first, and leave 24 hours to make sure that you are not allergic to metal.
Repeating over the same area again and again may cause irritation.
If irritation occurs, stop use immediately.